Int. Business (Process) Analyst
- Review current state process documentation with the objective of:
- Identifying redundant processes that can be eliminated
- Identifying gaps and assisting in developing solutions to mitigate them
- Converting current state processes into future state processes
- Work with project and sustainment teams to:
- Facilitate team workshops;
- Identify required process changes and/or new processes
- Document outcomes
- Review design of new future state process
- Design and document workflows and processes accurately
- Develop process RACI documents to support documented future state processes
- Define the overall governance model for how processes (once documented) will be shared, reviewed and updated (including roles, schedule, checklists, approach for approval and publishing, etc.)
- Prepares materials for, and provides support, to FWS Integration PM
- Other analyst duties as required
- Engagement with internal ProMapp user groups as required
- FWS process inventory
- FWS future state process documentation
- FWS future state visual process documentation
- Governance framework for ongoing management, including roles, schedule, checklists, approach for approval and publishing, etc.
- Mentoring and coaching others re: how to use the ProMapp tool
- Other process and training documentation as required
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- Experience reviewing and understanding current state processes
- Demonstrated experience doing process design including:
- Writing process documentation
- Developing visual process documentation (process maps)
- Identifying and documenting process improvements
- Using process design tools
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including business and technical writing skills
- Engagement / interpersonal skills and ability to effectively facilitate discussions with a diverse group of stakeholders, users, etc.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to extract information and knowledge from complex sources.
- Demonstrated experience understanding how to interpret customer business and clinical needs.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong Visio, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience using ProMapp BPM tool considered a strong asset.Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment – proven organizational and time management skills.
If you believe you would be the right fit, and you are a motivated team player and want to work with a dynamic group of professionals, please send your resume in confidence.
This is a contract position and compensation will be based on qualification. Please provide resumes, cover letters, and salary expectations quoting:
Int. Business (Process) Analyst – 1120.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Note: Applicant must be eligible to work in Canada.