Our Vancouver client has an opening for a full time Cloud Solution Consultant (AZURE)
The Solution Consultant will take a hands-on role in developing solutions and selecting productized offerings and executing on projects to meet our client’s goals and required outcomes. This role is part of our Professional Services Team which contains Solution Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers and Change Managers. You will work closely with our Solution Architects to ensure the proposed solution will meet the required client objectives and ensure the solution meets criteria for governance, cost analysis, and security. Once the solution is approved you will take full ownership to execute the solution while meeting all timelines and budget constraints.
• Ability to work with clients to identify their goals and objectives
• Design solutions using productized offerings as well as customized solutions to meet the goals and objectives of the client. These solutions may include, but will not be limited to, public cloud infrastructure (IaaS) and platform (PaaS), Machine Learning and anything that Azure has to offer now or in the future
• Ensure your knowledge/education is continuously improved to keep up with the fast pace of change in the industry
• Find and not future opportunities when working with clients, generate notes that can be reviewed and potentially put forward as next phase or new projects
• Responsible to lead proposal writing processes which includes understanding the customer requirements, contribute to preparing the solution – presenting capabilities, experience, solutioning and pricing, and authoring the response
• Offer feedback and recommendations to the development team for new productized offerings when you see a need across multiple client projects
• Ability to look at your designed solutions with a critical eye and take constructive feedback as a learning opportunity for improvement
• Ensure all solutions and the execution of those solutions are providing value to the client
• Communications of execution progress with the assigned Project Manager is clear and accurate
• Remain conscious of project budgets, timelines, and risks
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure
• 5-7 years of experience in systems administration
• Microsoft certifications such as
o AZ-103 Azure Administrator / AZ-400 Azure DevOps Engineer\ Expert
o AZ-500 Azure Security Engineer Associate
o AZ-300 Azure Architect Technologies / AZ-300/303 & AZ301/304 (Azure Solution Architect Expert
• In depth Infrastructure knowledge
• Demonstrated experience with automation and scripting
• Active Directory experience
• Windows Server
• A great attitude with a focus on delivery
If you believe you would be the right fit, and you are a motivated team player and want to work with a dynamic group of professionals, please send your resume in confidence.
This is a FULL TIME position and compensation will be based on qualification. Please provide resumes, cover letters, and salary expectations quoting:
Cloud Solution Consultant – 1130.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Note: Applicant must be eligible to work in Canada.