We are seeking a Quality Control Supervisor to join our client Quality Team.
Reporting to the quality manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of effective problem prevention and control systems. Position will maintain and/or establish sound practices and procedures for solving product quality issues. Evaluates and assures products and processes meet regulatory standards, as well as company and customer requirements.
Successful candidate will have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Interact daily with all levels of organization to effectively communicate changes procedures, processes, etc.
- Provide technical instruction and instruction to quality Control employees.
- Develop procedures for new equipment and/or operations.
- Maintain and assure the accuracy of statistical Weight Control program.
- Monitor/audit facility for adherence to GMP requirements.
- Provide systematic summary of packaging lines/product inspection including previous data for comparison purposes.
- Develop test procedures for packaging components. Determine acceptability standards and rejection criteria.
- Establish and maintain scale calibration procedures.
- Statistical quality Control HACCP/GMP Audits
- Minimum education – Associates Degree in Sciences. A Degree in Food Science is preferred.
- Two – four years of technical training and/or experience is required.
- Working knowledge of cGMP’s.
- Experience in a quality in a quality Supervisor capacity – food manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient in computer use including MS Office.
- Must possess excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Must possess ability to effectively interact with personnel at all levels of organization.
- Must be highly organized and efficient.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Limited travel required.
- Include HACCP & Total Quality Management & Lean Manufacturing
Quote Quality Control Supervisor AR job 879 in your cover letter .
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
View other Manufacturing Jobs