Sr. Project Manager
Senior Project Manager Communications:
- Working collaboratively with all project and health authority stakeholders
- Develop and implement a tactical Communication Plan with a foundation in Change Management including
- Change Advisory Board (CAB) process and protocols
- Change Management strategies
- Stakeholder Registry with key messages
- Project communication tools and templates
- Project key messages with outlined distribution lists and methods of communications
- Project formal meeting schedules
- Develop Terms of References for multiple committees including
- Project governance, steering committee and working groups
- Provincial steering committee and working group
- Develop slide decks for presentation at executive and steering committee meetings
- Participate in PHSA PQTO to ensure interdependencies are managed to mitigate risk/issues to the PACS Project implementation timelines
- Facilitate securing resources based on interdependencies (e.g. BCCSS, IMIT, etc.)
- Facilitating workshops for HA stakeholders and vendors with responsibility to manage all planning steps including communications, discovery meetings, work shop material, outputs, etc.
- Review project documentation e.g. charters, communication plans, etc. to update or re-write to match communication strategy
- Develop communication material to show PACS Program approach and implementation
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience providing communication and CAB expertise to a complex technical Program within a healthcare environment (e.g. initiative with multi project streams)
- Minimum 7 years of experience working within a complex programs with demonstrated experience in healthcare environment
- Demonstrated communication experience (both written and presentation) with clinicians specifically Physicians/Specialists and project executive
- Demonstrated communication both written and presentation with technical BCCSS resources, PQTO and CAB
- Demonstrated experience working with project team, clinical stakeholders and technical groups like BCCSS to define, manage and document project communication and change requirements
- Demonstrated experience communicating difficult messages in an appropriate manner
- Demonstrated ability to work within and help resolve uncertain situations
- MS Office, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel skills essential
- Experience with Sharepoint and other PHSA tools like Service Manager is an asset
- Must submit the following work product to demonstrate written communications. All work product MUST have been created by the proposed consultant and be from a previous project. Note all work products will be kept confidential and will only be used for interview process.
- 1 x Power Point slide deck to executive OR to internal/business/clinical staff
- 1 x PHSA Change Advisory Board communication
- 1x Key Messages communication
If you believe you would be the right fit, and you are a motivated team player and want to work with a dynamic group of professionals, please send your resume in confidence.
This is a contract position and compensation will be based on qualification. Please provide resumes, cover letters, and salary expectations quoting:
Sr. Project Manager Communication AR Job 1031.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicant must be eligible to work in Canada.
View other IT Jobs