Sr. Network Engineer
- Oversee and direct the team responsible for configuration, build, documentation and implementation of new equipment
- Review documentation from engineers to ensure standards are followed.
- Review size / recommend TR power components requirements based on equipment load
- Identify deviations being contemplated by client/project manager to explain risk assessment concerns, subsequently having risk assessment documents signed
- Assist contractor in developing Solutions new pathways, spaces to provide secure building penetrations/fire stopping
- Assist project manager in team with choosing best options and identifying possible compromises approved by the team and client.
- Site preparation for installation(s).
- Provide support with additional hardware components related to the work above.
- Physical labor related to the work above.
- Provide network implementation / production cutover services outside of normal business
hours, as required.
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- 10-Year experience in the field of cabling installation and structure cabling design (Fiber
Optics and Copper).
- Familiar with International standards such as BICSI, IEEE, CSA, TIA & EIA.
- 7+ years IT Networking Infrastructure experience.
- Good knowledge of Power Distribution practices including UPS, PDU & ATS.
- MS Excel and Word expertise.
- Familiar with Project Management practices and PMP standards.
- Understanding of Data Networks, connectivity and Voice Communications (PBX & IP
Nice to have:
- Certified Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
- Experience with Data Center and design.
- Experience in Health Service and P3 Projects.
If you believe you would be the right fit, and you are a motivated team player and want to work with a dynamic group of professionals, please send your resume in confidence.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Note: Applicant must be eligible to work in Canada.